At Lethbridge Dental and Able Dental Group there is no higher priority than the health and wellbeing of our colleagues, clients and staff. We are closely monitoring the recent outbreak of COVID-19 and are following the recommendations of the WHO and the Canadian government in guiding our actions.
Effective immediately, we are reducing our risk in the following ways:
- Encouraging all staff that feel ill or show potential symptoms to work from home, take time to recover as needed, and get tested
- Practicing proper handwashing hygiene at home and at the office
- Increasing sanitization and cleaning of our offices, using disinfecting cleaning solutions
- Implementing a single-use, non-reusable cup policy
- Respecting our patients’ response plans for the COVID-19 virus, and adapting accordingly
- Avoiding all non-essential travel
- Cancellation of attendance at large gatherings
We believe that some of our best resources in these circumstances are information and education. We will continue to stay apprised of the situation, and if you wish to find the latest official correspondence on the pandemic, you can find it all here:
As the situation evolves, we will adjust our actions accordingly. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding throughout the next few weeks.